View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Integra-T is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: For Sale: "One Night in Bangkok" - 08-22-2012, 04:50 AM

Whenever I think about asians it always makes me so sad that they were born in a place where its not normal to be Christian. But is maybe Jesus talking about good asians and such when he says this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 10:14-18
14 “I am the good shepherd;(R) I know my sheep(S) and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father(T)—and I lay down my life for the sheep.(U) 16 I have other sheep(V) that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock(W) and one shepherd.(X) 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life(Y)—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord.(Z) I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”(AA)
If u are a good person (sheep) but not a Christian (this sheep pen), do u think that Jesus will give them a chance to go to Heaven with us?

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.