View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Stalker

RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RunningMyMouth is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept - 07-31-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
Luckily for you, He hasn't commanded me to dispatch you to hell...yet.
Ok, then when he "commands" you to kill me, come to my house and try to do it, I'll be right here ready to protect myself

Sorry, but you can't hurt people and wait for nothing to happen, if you kill me, you'll go to jail for a long time, and nobody will believe the "Jesus commanded me to kill her" excuse