View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Astaroth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 deadly sins of the Catholic Church - 11-13-2007, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
This is a post for collecting the 11 most henious crimes of the Catholic Church and it's "infallable" Popes. Instead of having these proofs of Catholic satanism scattered everywhere, let's gather them all in one post.

(In no particular order)

1. DRUG PUSHING

Not all narco-terrorists are Columbian, and not all crack dealing drug pushers are black. Here is an example where the "Infallable" Pope endorsed a "tonic" made of wine and cocaine:

Here is a similar "Coca Wine Tonic":

The dosage indicated on the back of the bottle reads: "A wine glass full with, or immediately after, meals. Children in proportion."

That's right, the Coca-Wine industry recommended serving alcohol and cocaine to children: and the "infallible" Pope decided this sort of thing was worth awarding medals for.

Don't think this is a big deal? Remember, the Catholic Church wants everyone to drink their "Communion Wine", no questions asked, every Sunday. Ever wondered what they put in that "communion wine"?

Now i don't mean to be a bad christian or heretic here but bear with me for a moment which i'm sure you as reasonable people can.

According to 1 Corinthians 14:38: "If any man know not, he shall not be known." ignorance is a sin. But how can ignorance be a sin if a man fails to know what he is unable to know?

How could the pope have known that the cocaine in the "tonic" was evil? Imagine if tomorrow a new drink were to be invented a new drink which contained a new substance that would give you a little more energy after a tiring day, just like a nice cup of coffee would and you would have drank it, but 10 years later science would find out that the "new" substance is in fact a dangerous psychedelic would you have sinned in the eyes of god?

Which leads me to my next quetion which is; Why is a drug evil? What's in a drug that makes it evil? Now i don't advocate nor condone the use of drugs i would just like to know your opinion on this.