View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland - 05-24-2012, 09:05 AM

i feel her lifestyle choices led her to this, if she had been at home cooking like i do she would not have got cut, this is God's way of telling us that women should be women and men should be men, i agree her doctor's are spitting in God's very eye with this one, let her get what is coming to her.

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.