View Single Post
(#13)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Parents Of Children Who Question Faith - 04-05-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosab View Post
Well I actually don't believe in the bible. I have read it and believed in it at some point. Not literally but metaphorically. There ate just too many things I disagree with so I chose to be agnostic not an atheist because I believe there may or may not be a greater power above us. And yea I do speak about Jesus as a real person because I don't know of he existed or not. I cannot tell you that. But I have told you about the bible. And with regards to the quote you provided about Jesus physically abusing. Again it does not state that it just stated he became angry and flipped the table and told everyone to leave.
Oh now I see, you don't believe in the Bible, so any verses we provide are meaningless to you, but you will still argue that when we are following God's word (The Holy King James Bible) that that is not what Jesus would do.
In other words, you are picking the parts of the Bible you want to believe in and ignoring the rest as if only the things that YOU want to believe hold more value than any verse you don't believe in.
By the way, there is no such thing as "agnostic", here is a great thread on the matter: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...light=Agnostic.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.