View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Elizabeth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Elizabeth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from fake ones) - 05-11-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
How many times have you seen something on youtube and thought, “!!!What are the chances of that happening?” Bear that thought in mind.
An atheist makes the statement, “There is no God”

A secular scientist will tell you that everything (not just some things but everything) is uncertain (see that idiot heathen Heisenberg.)

If I say, “Don’t think of a hippopotamus.” The first thing that comes to your mind is a hippopotamus. If I say, “Don't think of God.” (Jesus forgive me, I’m dealing with a retard) what is the first thing that comes to your mind? God! You know a lot about Him, but you say there is no such thing.

You say there is no such thing as a unicorn and no such thing as God. I then ask, “If, as you say, they are both imaginary, how do you know they are not one and the same?” You could answer that but in doing so, you would display knowledge about something that you deny exists!

If I say, “Describe a Fragotus” you’d be stuck because I’ve just made that up and there isn’t a Fragotus.” I’d believe you if you said you didn’t believe in them.

So you see, you are not an atheist, you are an agnostic. If you are an agnostic, then you’d be better off believing in God to save the embarrassment when you reach heaven (Granted that in your case that is slight.)
So if I say "Describe Harry Potter," and you say something along the lines of he is a satan-worshipping witch, by your flawed logic that means Harry Potter must exist, because you displayed knowledge about him!

I'm an agnostic in that I recognize that nobody can KNOW for sure if there is a God. But I'm an atheist in that I BELIEVE that there is no God. It's like saying I believe a certain sports team will win a game, but I recognize that I can't know for sure.