View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Holyfield has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: FGM & Female Circumcision - Do the Muslims Have the Right Ide - 05-17-2011, 09:46 PM

I notice a certain fascination and respect for muslims among some members in this forum. Remember that God HATES Islam! Even if they by chance do things right they do it for their lord allah (the moongod, cursed be his name) and hence for the wrong reason. I have always ranked muslims lower than atheists who just do things for themselves (which usually ends up better than the muslims anyway). If there now are ranks among the heathens....

Galatians 5:2 "...if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing."
Galatians 5:11-12 "...if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer presecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased. I would they were even cut off which trouble you."

If you have ever seen a circumcised female then you will be mentally wounded for the rest of your life! It is such a horrible, disgusting and repulsive result. Many of them can never have children.

Matt 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:..."