View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: FGM & Female Circumcision - Do the Muslims Have the Right Ide - 05-17-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
Maria, I can forgive much from you,
Thank you for your pacience 'profe'. It mean a lots at me, I know I'm still learning so thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
but not this outright ignorance about your own sinful body. The clitoris is in no way related to child bearing, it is a tiny, otherwise useless bit of tissue that happens to be hyperinnervated. This organ, as it is erroneously called by the secular scientific community, has more in common with a cancerous tumor than it has with the male penis.

The penis is an erectile organ that is received by the vagina, which God thankfully placed nearly out of sight near the anus where it belongs, hidden from view. The only function that the clitoris serves is to tempt women, and we are simply having a healthy discussion as to whether it is right or wrong in the eyes of God to remove it before these as yet unsaved girls become addicted to self abuse and lesbianism.

I believe it should be done at birth or soon after. That way, these young girls would never be tempted at all. But there are others who say that it should be done later on in life, so the young woman will realize the favor that is being done for her and bet grateful to the person that has released her from her temptation.
Ah. So we're tolking of 'opinion' and interpretings and 'beliebes' then, yes? No escripture? No categoric verse what say espcifically the CLITORIS must be de-clitorified? No especific reference of the need for this, I'm mean nothing concrete, yes?

(Plus, mine have never tempted me or make me a addict of masturbing.)

Yic, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.