View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I'm confused. Can you please explain how you've come to the conclusion that you know better than God Himself about what is right and wrong? Can you share with me the Bible passages that helped you come to this conclusion?

Thank you.

No, I won't, because I was using my head to know that, I don't depend of a book to know what's wrong or right, even when the Bible says in some parts that kill is ok (just like burning a girl alive if she's not virgin when she get married) I know is wrong. I think you depend too much of that book to know what to think and that's dangerous and sad at the same time