View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: WEDDING QUESTION : SHOULD MY FIANCEE' SHAVE HER VAGINA? - 04-23-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

As you all know my Wedding Day is fast approaching (I hope you all got the invites), and I have a rather delicate question to ask. Why do women shave their vaginas? Is this normal? Is it ok for a Christian woman to trim her lady garden? It seems weird to me, would it offend God? It doesn't seem a very Christian thing to do. What does the Bible have to say on this matter?
Eyes comes here to serb da lawd not to read bout wimins baginas!
Lawd hab mercy on me!