View Single Post
(#669)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-02-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Sorry champ, but there are a lot of people and things God hates and finds to be an abomination.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Proverbs 15:8-9,26 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 16:5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Deuteronomy 16:22 Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.

Revelation 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
Okay. You win. I'll admit I was wrong. There are people God hates. But, where does it say to hate cripples?

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.