View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Full of it Retard Posting

Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages - 05-03-2012, 04:42 PM

I make over 300k a year, Yes i used to be catholic but now i am not. Religion is a bunch of hogwash that only hurts our future on this planet. It is because of religion why we have wars and why we are not progressing in society. There is nothing wrong with black people, yes you have some that are a little crazy, but you also have crazy white trash likes those who are baptist. Why are you telling her to have a conceal license? if she shoots a black man she would committed a crime, and where in the bible does it say you can carry a gun, which science created to kill which is a sin, a black man which is racist. dont say you are not racist, because you are. Please look up the definition of racist. And i believe that racism is not tolerated on this site so all of you asses disobeyed a rule and should be punished

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.