View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected eskimo
Under Investigation

annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN? - NO! - 04-17-2012, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Homosexuals would have you believe that a gay man can love another gay man, in the same way that a straight man can love a woman!
In the same way? of course not. You can't love a man in the same way you love a woman because 1) obvious physical differences and 2) Believe it or not...men and women THINK DIFFERENTLY. A man doesn't want the same thing out of a rrelationship that a woman does. So it makes sense that they would LOVE differently.

Quote:
...and to even call that 'love' is a mockery of what that word really means.
you think THIS is going to ruin what love means? In young adult, non-marriage relationships the word 'love' is so overused, that most people don't think anything of saying it. THIS, showing it in an ACTUAL relationship, would probably strengthen what it actually means.

Quote:
I think most good Christian men here will agree if they have a wife / fiancee' / girlfriend, and are in love, that there is no way on earth that a man could have those feelings for another man! It's just NOT POSSIBLE!
OF COURSE they won't have those feelings for other men. They're STRAIGHT. They are attracted to women. How do you expects someone like that to think about the other way of life? The only people who know what LOVE feels like between two people of the same sex are the people in that relationship. You don't control who you're attracted to, only who you decide to have a relationship with.

Quote:
Friends, think about it - there is NOTHING loving about men wanting to sodomise other men, eating other men's poop, and raping each other in the bowels like two sick animals! These are not loving actions, they are the actions of a pervert!
1) not all gays do that.
2) not all couples want that. You can be in love with out wanting a truly physical relationship.

Quote:
If homosexual think they can 'fall in love' with a man, they are just deluding themselves.
How do you know if their llove is real or not? You don't know what they feel.

Quote:
Is it possible for a man to love another man, in a homosexual way? NO, I dont think it is. That just ain't what love is, friends, that just ain't what love is.
Yes. That is not what heterosexual love is. But heterosexuals can't understand what homosexuals feel because they. aren't. gay.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:34-35