View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Micah Boenheffer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Micah Boenheffer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Micah Boenheffer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Intro - I want to have old fashioned marriage for real as HOH - 11-13-2008, 08:35 PM

Of course your pastors are wrong. A correct Catholic pastor is an oxymormon. As is a straight priest or a saved priest. Well that is for another discussion so I digress.

It is my opinion that you should keep this new found sexual perversion in check for awhile until your marriage is established. Jumping in head first will just lead to nothing but trouble.

You have to establish some trust first. Start off by getting her familiar with the English language. She needs to be able to understand your instructions clearly so that your not correcting her over something that is lost in translation. There are probably night classes she can take to help with this. It would be a good idea for you to probably go to these classes too. Of course you seem to have an excellent grasp of English, but you would be going there to mainly show your support.

Teach her a bit about the basics. How to order a pizza, shop for groceries, or even call 9-1-1 in case of an emergency. Encourage her to make friends with the other coolies in the community so it can be made easier for her to cross over to a new culture.

Have her get and maintain employment also in order to make sure she is responsible. I'm sure there are plenty of laundries or heroin dens in Portland. This is a great way to find out if she is a keeper or not. If she can't keep a job then send her back. I hope you got an extended warranty from whatever coyote you bought her from.

As quickly as possible get her set up to become a citizen. Again use night classes to help expedite this. Just to make sure she isn't still protected under some international hippie laws.

After all this is put in place, then I would think would be the right time to introduce your peculiar notions to her. She will be more comfortable with and obedient toward you by then. I am sure at that time that she will be very open to this new twist in the relationship.

I hope this helps.

Good luck and God Bless.

Micah 5:15 - And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
Micah 2:3 - Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time [is] evil.