View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

BlackMuslim is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BlackMuslim is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-26-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Repenter View Post
FIRST OF ALL, the game is not about homosexuality. Give me some reasons WHY YOU THINK ITS ABOUT THAT. Its just for fun. I am a white person, that plays this and the only thing you HAVE to worry about is the people you play with. THAT DOES NOT MEAN you can call it all about homos. Game = For fun. Over 1 million people play it a DAY! The picture that is so "wrong" is just to make it look cool. I let my son play it. It does not swear, I have seen him play it there is nothing wrong with it. Your kid will face blood and gore SOMETIME IN HIS/HER LIFE! Or are they going to cry back to their parents every time they get a boo boo? Just shut the piffle up. Your kid is old enough to take care of himself. He knows whats right and wrong. I asked my son what its all about and he said. Its a capture the flag game with a briefcase, you can play arena which is deathmatch, play control points (kinda like territorial control) This is what our soldiers are doing RIGHT NOW. If you hate blood and gore you hate yourself because thats what you are made of. You hate our soldiers, you hate meat eaters. I bet all of you are vegitarians.Weak and spineless.
I 100% Agree With You