Thread: Hi, I'm Dana
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hi, I'm Dana - 11-15-2017, 01:03 AM

Hello Dana, welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
I have been a Christian since I joined this forum.

Yet, your ranking says that you are UnSaved Trash. You don't be a Christian just by registering. You have to get on your knees sometimes, and earn it with prayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post

My favorite Bible verse is "Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors." Proverbs 8:34

I shall continue to watch and learn many great and incredible truths.

That is a very good verse dear. Are you looking out the window? Do you see someone waiting there right now? If it's your husband coming home, you better make darn sure dinner is set.

There's no greater and more incredible Truth than Jesus. To think that by rejecting him, He will send you to flaming torture. What is more wondrous?