View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, demon worshiping whore

AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved - 09-12-2012, 05:13 PM

You guys here sound sooooo ignorant. You really should educate yourselves. My sister has this and SHE'S SAVED, she been saved for over 15 yrs. She does a lot of charity work is very involved in her church and married(to a man) with 3 kids, she's never used drugs. She praises God in all she does, even everything shes going through now! She got morgellons disease 2 months ago. And I know for a fact that there are many more God fearing people who suffer from this and children and infants as well.

So did God send this here as a plague for his own people too or are you guys saying He made a mistake? GOD DOESNT MAKE MISTAKES AND HE DOESNT PUNISH HIS OWN PEOPLE!

Its not a delusional condition, I have seen the fibers and granules that have come out of her skin. I have seen things crawling under her skin, they look like centipedes and tiny spiders, its not just a crawling sensation. Its real.

I hope you guys know how frustrating you guys make it for the people actually suffering from this, they need support not ignorant people assuming they know why "God cursed them". . . If you guys were real believers youd know that no man knows any of the intracate details of God's plan, everything happens for a reason and no one will know the reason for many of these things until we join Him in his kingdom.

I pray that God forgive you for the pain and emotional termoil you have caused, because obviously you are blinded by your own ignorance and you do not know what you do.