View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful monkeyworshiping perverted slut

Evilution

janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.janna is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Scientific Method for Christians - 06-16-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
How do you know? Have you done the experiment yourself? I have. And I know that when you throw a stone at a sinner, it travels with more force, as it is God's will that the sinner be stoned with stones.
Actually I have done the experiment to determine the earth's gravitational force in physics. You need a meter stick, a stop watch, and a fairly heavy ball (to not be affected by air resistance too much). You time how long it takes for the ball to drop one meter and calculate g by using the equation y=(1/2)gt^2^. The results should be very close to 9.81 m/s^2^ in the hypothesis and get what? It's correct. Plus I have been calculating circumference since I was 11. Pi is not 3.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.