View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 09-29-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Don't be nervous Sister Shela (unless you see a mooselim) I will include you in my nightly prayers. Do you have your KJV1611 packed?
Oh yes it's in my carry on bag so that i may read it on the long flight, luckily business so i have somewhere to sleep as well. Thank you for the prayers