View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Loose Guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-22-2009, 02:08 AM

So let me get this straight now.. This Canadian show about a girl that lives in a real world, and with puppets, with a superhero type person and a somewhat bad guy is a show about pedophile and promiscuity? It is a wholesome show with a lot of good points about doing the right thing, being a good friend, and helping others.

Hmm sounds a lot like what the church preaches all the time. Getting along with you fellow man, and doing the right thing, and being helpful to you fellow man.

I am not sure where you all get your info, but you really need to actually WATCH the show, and maybe get a better understanding about it. I have a 6 year old daughter, and she loves / loved Lazy Town, and it not currently watching it anymore, but at the time, was one of her favorite shows.

Just because their are sick people looking at the main character Stephanie as a sex object says a lot about their mental stature. That people actually make video's like the one posted here and animated pics and other pics, which are VERY photoshoped to make them look like that. That is not how the actual show is.

I can maybe meet at some middle ground with some of the people here, but this is outright not factual or making any real rational thought.