View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Bronze Tither Ex-Masturbator Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once

Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Discipline Of The Wife - 08-15-2010, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Girl View Post
Psalms 86:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the hours of the Lord for ever.

This my truth, not that all women get wrangled by husbands, do they? This is uncharted territory to me for I am but an angelic virgin. My pre-arraigned marriage to my fathers second cuzin twice removed from the famdamily is set for the dead of winter. Dear Lord, what shall I do if my voice does not please Him and he tosses me into the purely driven snow? Could this discipline actually apply... to me?
The short answer is YES.

Now could you please make your way over to the introduction thread and follow the instruction given

2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.