View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Talk like a liberal false Christian! - 12-28-2012, 10:35 AM

It's great to live in our world where science shows us how all the things we found weird or odd in God's word do make sense.

take Gen. 1 ——> what does "day" mean? some say [I]this[/I, some say that but when science looks at the stars we gain INSIGHT and know that DAY ONE was in fact BILLIONS of years.

We know that once there was no rain. There was a mist. When all that CONDENSED there was a FLOOD and so we could date NOAH from that.

But there was not a man on Earth then
Gen. 2 5,6 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
How did God know there were no men on Earth when there was a mist? or that light from the sun could not be seen on Earth until that mist had cleared? THEN there could be a bow in the cloud but NOT BEFORE. So that gives us a date.
Gen. 9 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

God knew His science, co cool..

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.