View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Virgin Virgin Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend! - 04-18-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
Brother Bob, are you are a whole man?
I asked my mom what you meant by this and then she got very angry. She said I disappointed her and Jesus and started crying. She cries a lot.

My Pastor was visiting me in the hospital today. He visits me a lot. He is a great man. He wanted to know when I would start working on his pool again. When I told him about your question he seemed surprised. Then some things happened I want never to talk about. Ever. Then my Pastor said the answer to your question is yes. He also said that I am not one of those Matthew 19:12 eunuchs. I don't know what that means. I hope this will help me finding a girlfriend. It was very unpleasant.

Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."