View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bubblehead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post

Oh Lord, why do you send us all the stupid ones? Why do you send us the ones who have only heard one line out of the entire Bible and think that's it? Why Lord? Why?

Try this quiz

So you're just going to ignore the fact that

HEMP ISN'T MARIJUANA ALTHOUGH IT IS A MEMBER OF THE CANNABIS FAMILY. ALSO HEMP CAN'T GET YOU HIGH!

No....no...... you go on with your little ignorance. Oh, and your links go nowhere, so yeah make up whatever stuff you want. It's probably from some place like high-life or something anyway. As I said, I ran the word through a word search and the word "cannibis" is not in the Old Testemant that I can find. Could one of the Pastors double check this for me?

Idiot.
Kaneh-bosem stands for Cannabis, not hemp.
Can you read my post or are you blind?
Sorry.

Search Kaneh-bosem in the old testament, enjoy your finds