View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Dinosaurs Shows- more Atheist Propaganda - 03-25-2012, 09:57 PM

I m sure Dinosaurs have been mentioned here before, but the Athiest are getting desperate to fill the minds of children with their lies.
There are spewing out more and more dinosaur related shows and have even gone as far to have live shows with people in dinosaur costumes.

They are not holding anything back. Not only are they claiming that dinosaurs existed millions of years before humans, they are also shoving their *theories* on the creation and evolution into the down peoples throats at the same time.

Do not be fooled. Dinosaurs never existed. They are the work of the devil and his reason for doing so can be summed up in the picture below.

If there is any show that can totally corrupt a young child's mind in a 1 hour episode, its shows like 'Walking with Dinosaurs' and 'Dinosaurs Alive' and so fourth.

Kinda ironic that they claim Dinosaurs evolved into Birds (after also claiming they went extinct)
I just have to wonder how scientist can rationalize that their real T-Rex (who is said to weigh many tons and be as tall as a 5 story building) evolved into a tiny little sparrow that fits in the palm of your hand? How can anyone with a sane mind accept this to be true?

Genesis 1:20
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Note how the scripture says 'fowl' as in 'bird' How could this be the case if flying Lizards supposedly came first?

Genesis 1:24

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Another strike for Atheists. Cattle are mammals. I thought scientists said they came long after the dinosaurs were extinct?

John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.