View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Onmyknees4God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Tips for the Thrifty Lady - 02-16-2017, 01:39 AM

God is very clear in the Bible that being thrifty and wise with your money is good in his sight. Take Proverbs 21:20 for example

"There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up."

And as a woman it is our duty not to be a financial burden upon our fathers or husbands! So with that in mind, what are some of your favorite ways to save money? I thought I would list a couple of mine. Many revolve around sewing as that is how I help ease our burden

1: Never throw away fabric! Has your child outgrown a shirt you sewed him last year? Don't think of throwing it out. Cut it at the seams and make handkerchiefs or knickers our of the left over pieces.

2: This one is time consuming but can save a whopping 6$ a month if your an avid sewer! Reuse your thread. You heard me! Slowly undo each seam of a garment with a straight pin and use it to make a whole new one! I can sometimes use the same strand of thread 3 times before it becomes to weak to be reused!

3: Of course never throw away something on account of holes! Patches are not only incredibly stylish, but ways to reuse old clothing to fix holes in the things you wear

Okay ladies! I'm going to add more later but I thought I might get some of your incredible ways to help save money and please Jesus!
Thank you all in advance!