View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Introduction to Godly marital discipline? - 05-12-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post
Hi friends,

I referenced in my introduction thread that I am married and that my wife has not yet fallen pregnant. I'm in my 20s and I'm anxious to turn my partner into a baby maker as soon as possible.

We have been performing the procreative act on a regular basis ever since we got married 2 years ago. Initially I was worried that she might be enjoying it too much so I started making her solve crossword puzzles while I did the deed. I know whenever she isn't taking it seriously because I check the puzzle at the end. To me, 20 seconds seems like enough time to make a start.

Anyway, as I said in my introduction thread, I'm starting to fear that she's using heretical contraceptive devices behind my back. I did some research on the internet and I'm led to believe there is a pill that women can take to control this kind of thing. I suspect my wife might be taking them.

I haven't confronted her yet because if thing's take a turn for the worse at that point, I'm not sure how to administer Godly marital discipline. In our relationship so far, I have never used physical discipline - relying instead on her subservience to me as the husband - but I fear it may become necessary in dealing with this problem. If my suspicions are confirmed, it may be the case that I have to turn her into a son factory by force.

How best can I slowly introduce discipline into my marital relationship?

Thanks.
I have found that locking them in the basement and only allowing them out to perform the deed works quite well.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.