View Single Post
(#64)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Welcome back, Pastor Ezekiel! - 05-13-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Maisie View Post
Of course it ain't an insult, honey, but more a truthful description. Why is it that you hippy types never shower? What do y'all have against cleanliness? But, I guess cleanliness is closer to Godliness which would explain why a heathen would want to revel in filth and maggots.

I shower daily.

Just wash yourself if you ever decide to visit Louisiana else I'd smell you as soon as you entered the state, most like.
I live in Louisiana, not far from Swaggartland.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!