View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God gives tards a double dose of smiting - 06-04-2008, 07:46 PM

Oh, I complete agree. I dislike "extreme" anything (well, except love for Jesus), and these chinkoloids are as extreme as one can get in the retardeds category. Ugh! It truly is an outrage that these creatures are permitted to run around loose where normal people are forced to look at them. They make me want to bring back the old practice of locking crips and other tards away in the attic for their whole lives!

And as we all know, this type of thing is the work of DEMONS:
Quote:
INFIRMITY

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pain [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]."

Matthew 8:17 "And thus He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah, He Himself took [in order to carry away] our weaknesses and infirmities and bore our diseases.

Infirmities include grief, sorrow, pain, distress, etc. They are not necessarily sicknesses but can open the door for sickness and disease. For example, bitterness leads to diseases like cancer and arthritis; despair, discouragement and hopelessness opens the door for colds and flu; rejection and self pity open the door for sinus infections. [Note: these are demons - self pity, bitterness, rejection, despair, discouragement and hopelessness.]

As we read Isaiah 53, we see that everything Jesus experienced before, during and after His death and resurrection touches our spirit, soul and body. He bore our griefs; He carried our sorrow and pain; He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; He was chastised so we could have peace and well being; He was beaten and bled so we could be healed and made whole.

When Jesus walked on the earth He told us what benefits there were to His coming. Luke 4:18, 19 The Spirit of the Lord is upon ME, because He has anointed Me [the Anointed One, the Messiah] to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed [who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity], to proclaim the accepted and acceptable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the free favors of God profusely abound.]

After His death Jesus told the disciples that they (and we) would receive power from the Holy Spirit and we would have authority in His Name to lay hands on the sick and cast out demons. Mark 16:17 This is how we get rid of the infirmities affecting us.

Another ministry sent us the following: infirmities can be recognized as something that is --

1. Troublesome or agitating; weakness.

2. Is not sickness or disease (Note: as stated above - it can lead to sickness or disease)

3. Distracting, disrupts concentration.

4. Is not harmful or fatal.

5. Sent from satan as a fiery dart to gain a foothold.

6. Identified as "aches": head - ache, tooth - ache, back - ache, stomach - ache, etc.

7. Will move from one part of the body to another.

8. Will sometimes "hide" during warfare or DELIVERANCE and manifest at a later time.

9. Purpose:

a. Captivate thoughts/attention.

b. Get one to agree in the mind.

c. Get one to speak in agreement, then foothold is established.

10. Oftentimes there is no root to this demon, but a fiery dart sent from satan.

11. If infirmity refuses to leave, it usually means it has legal ground to stay - root cause. Some of these roots are: worry, negative speech and thoughts, unbelief, doubt, generational, fear, trauma.

12. Result: escalates into pain, which will follow by fear, torment, drugs, sickness and disease, which will follow by: greater torment and more drugs, disability, death.

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27