View Single Post
(#11)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Buddhists Steal Easter! - 04-09-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Filthy witch! I thought Pastor Al banned you years ago!
And yet, here I am.

Quote:
Cristianity is based n two holidays: Christmas and Easter. Everyone knows that! So shut your whore mouth!
You mean the solstice and the equinox originally celebrated by the pagans and used to make it easier to convert?

Funny that the birth of Jesus (again, I don't believe the bible Jesus existed but I'm going off someone else's religion here) was acknowledged to be in, I believe, September-Obctober or thereabouts; however that wouldn't have worked well to convert the pagans, would it? They already had their time of celebration established, so why not do the easy thing and let them keep their celebration and simply add a different name?

Those in power at the time correctly deduced that it'd be a lot easier than banning the pagan times of celebration altogether and inspiring a resistance.

Clever SOB's.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!