View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aaron is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 7 Reasons why God HATES Australia! - 05-19-2010, 06:52 AM

America's Filthy Manner of Life
God Hates America. This is a profound theological statement that any God-fearing person will recognize as truth. America is on a path to sure destruction, and there is no remedy available to her anymore. She was once a great nation, like Sodom and Gomorrah, blessed with great prosperity and power not before seen in the modern world. And, like Sodom and Gomorrah, she has spit in the face of God until His wrath has been brought down upon her with fierce anger. "Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them" (Ezekiel 5:13). America is the spitting image of ancient Israel and Judah "But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy” (2 Chronicles 36:16).
Familiarize yourself with Ezekiel 16! It’s the perfect portrait of america: she was a babe lying in a pool of her own blood, naked, bare, alone. The Lord covered her nakedness, swaddled her, had compassion on her, caused her to multiply and adorned her with beautiful jewels: righteous preachers, prosperity, the first amendment, etc. God Almighty blessed her and caused america to grow into a mighty, “exceeding beautiful” nation.
  • THEN what did america do? She played the harlot: she turned her back on God, forgetting how He had raised her and caused her to prosper, and served other gods and commit abominations (fornication, divorce/remarriage, sodomy, etc.).
  • THEN she hated the fruit of her womb the Lord had given her and sacrificed her children to idols (you consume your lusts upon them and you lie to your children instead of teaching them what God requires of them).
  • THEN, as if those things weren’t enough, on EVERY street corner you have altars to your false gods (300,000 churches whore houses in america) and spread your legs at every opportunity to commit whoredoms.
  • AND, what makes you different from the other typical, godless, whore nations, is that you don’t won’t accept money to play the harlot, but you give gifts to and pay others to come and commit whoredoms with you! Who ever heard of a whore paying her lovers?! Your nakedness is and will further be uncovered, America! The Lord will leave you naked and bare and desolate! “Lamentations, and morning, and woe!” Ezekiel 2:10.
  • America is so filthy and abominable she almost makes all other nations look righteous in comparison – they are ashamed of YOU!
Fornication:
  • America, face the facts: if you’re not fornicating by fourteen you’re a freak!
  • Bristol Palin (Sarah Palin’s daughter): “Telling young people to be abstinent is ‘not realistic at all.’” (CNN)
  • Can you say Planned Parenthood gift certificates? Yikes!
  • “For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication.” 1 Thessalonians 4:3.
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” Galatians 5:19-21.
Abortion:
  • Abortion is MURDER!
  • “Thou shalt not kill.” (Exodus 20:13, Deuteronomy 5:17, Matthew 5:21, Romans 13:9)
  • More than 45 MILLION abortions since Roe vs. Wade (a United States Supreme Court decision that allows mothers to terminate their pregnancies for any reason up until the fetus is termed viable. How dare you evil men make judgments based upon the lusts of your black hearts; once again, ABORTION IS MURDER!)
  • America, your leader, Antichrist Obama says he wouldn’t hesitate to kill his grandbaby by abortion and pushes abortion as one of his prominent shticks.
Divorce/Remarriage:
  • It’s projected that up to 60% of new marriages will end in divorce.
  • “Highest divorce rate” & “lowest percentage among Western nations of children who grow up with both biological parents, 63%.” (USA Today)
  • EVERY church whorehouse in america is filled to the brim with people who are divorced and/or remarried.
  • This equals NO MORAL AUTHORITY, especially when it comes to preaching against fags, so then fags fill the pews too!
  • Jesus Christ laid down the standard: Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder… And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.” Matthew 19:4-6,9.
Sodomy:
  • Fag manifesto – on Congressional Record in 1987 fags declared they would sodomize the nation, so that the “power of the dog” (Psalm 20:22) would rule as it did when Christ was crucified. Now that they have accomplished their agenda, the prophecy of Daniel has been fulfilled: “the abomination of desolation…standing where it ought not.” (Mark 13:14)
  • Lawrence vs. Texas – in 2003, the “conscience of the nation” (Supreme Court) overturned the just laws against sodomy and declared that fags be respected. In direct, bald-faced, callous defiance against God, here is when america brazenly flipped off God Almighty! That which God calls abominable and worthy of death, america elevated to acceptance and even RESPECT!
    • “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” (Leviticus 18:22)
    • “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)
  • Fag marriage– June 2008 – California begins marrying fags and dykes to one another. You so-called “christians” have mocked and vilified us for years as we told you this was coming. All of your kissy-poo preaching has led to this, and you get what you deserve – TOTAL DESTRUCTION, just as those who mocked and vilified Noah got. The last days are upon us, as Jesus told us in Luke 17!
  • There are 2 fag rights: AIDS & Hell!This filthy abomination comes the Deuteronomy 28 “sore botch that cannot be healed.” (more than 950,000 people living with HIV/AIDS -CIA factbook) “The recompence of their error which was meet.” (Romans 1:27).
Here’s the standard: “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.” Matt. 5:29. (Note: that means stop sinning, even if you have to castrate yourself with a rusty piece of barbed wire)
America, Cursed of God! Our message is very simple, and rings true in the ears of God's servants – America is taking a blood bath in Iraq (and elsewhere) because America is busily persecuting WBC for preaching the Word of God to this evil nation of perverts. God hates America. Her end is near, and approaching fast.
  • For 17 years we have warned you – on a daily basis, on the streets of some 460 cities in all 50 states: America needs the message of Westboro Baptist Church – “God Hates Fags (and ramifications thereof)” – more than she needs air to breathe, food to eat, and water to drink.
  • Meanwhile, America finalized the deal whereby she sold her soul to the sodomites – following the example of Sodom, the seven nations of the Canaanites, ancient Israel, and all the doomed empires of the past, by decriminalizing and forcing people to respect those beasts which God calls an abomination Lawrence v. Texas did that, and you so-called Christians were too busy vilifying us to do anything about it. There is no possibility of relief from this wrath, because sodomites and their enablers – by definition – are incapable of repenting, since they are proud of their sins, indeed won't admit it is a sin. Therefore they are wholly given up by God.
  • Ancient Israel ignored God's warning about following the perversions of the doomed sodomite Canaanites – and Israel also perished. That warning is found at Leviticus 18:24-28, to wit: “Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things (sodomy, incest, adultery, bestiality); for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you...That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.” Even as God today – through Westboro Baptist Church – warns America.
  • And, as Christ warned doomed Jerusalem, even so WBC warns doomed America: “O America, America, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee,(translate: thou that persecutest WBC) how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate” (Matt. 23:37-38).

Last edited by Meek and Humble; 05-19-2010 at 02:29 PM.