View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected frenchie
Under Investigation

Jean Cule is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 03-25-2012, 02:01 AM

I come from a Godless land and fight everyday against the Satanic Jew Homo Heathens who try to sodomise our Godly children with AIDS, I follow a Christian lifestyle as i do not want to go to hell with filthy AIDS-ridden jew negroes raping my backdoor. Each day i discipline my wife and kids to show them THE ONLY GOOD PATH IN LIFE, although my kids dare to complain sometimes, i usually beat them with my Family rod until they understand that i just do it because love them and if that's not enough, i'll lock them up in my basement and force them to watch 'A Serbian Film' to show them what will happen if they do not obey me, sometimes i'll mute the film and recite them verses while i beat em with my rod, i found that after a day of two they'll usually listen but anyway i have seen the people here and found them to be Godly. We are the only reasonable Christians in the world and we've got to prove it, Brothers

Greetings, Jean Cule

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. In AMERICAN, thank you very much. --ADMIN