View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 01-23-2013, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
The only thing different about these "new" atheists is that they have the Internet, from which they can safely launch anonymous attacks on our faith.

I wish I had a dime for every time I've seen some damned Angry Internet Atheist saying things about Jesus that would earn him a punch in the nose if he said those things to my face!
No kidding. Have you ever noticed how many of these "new" atheists sound like a 2-year-old having a temper tantrum because God didn't answer their greedy little gimme prayers? Why didn't God give me a pony? Why doesn't God give me a good job? Well if God gave them a pony or a good job, would they thank Him? Or think that they did it all themselves.

Drama queen