View Single Post
(#1941)
Old
Unsaved trash, queerlover

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Rides the Short Bus Homer Perv

Location: On my knees for some hot hairy stranger who'd enjoy a blowjob!
AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelofHate, Poser and a fake is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat! - 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabaet View Post
My post has nothing to do with 'Photoshops'. You are totally out of the point. The images I used where to help understand what I'm trying to explain. It's my words that does the thing and is rational, logical, and even more reasonable for me. Well, since you are a Christian, I won't win...

Anyway, why is there no Edit option in posts?
I'm pretty sure if the earth was flat or in the shape of a cube, there would be less daytime and the ice caps would be bigger.

I'm a goof