View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member

Christiansoldier is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Christiansoldier is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 08-15-2009, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforHim View Post
The sexual innuendos in this thread are absolutely outrageous. I find it extremely hard to believe that you're helping them learn things about the Bible. Especially, with the wording you use, such as; "pounding" "penetrating" "climax" "physically exhausting." And I'm pretty sure nobody is dumb enough to believe that the "stains" in your waterbed are from spilling sauce. I doubt you would have that many stains, there aren't that many bumps in the road that would cause that. Plus, you only want young girls who are the legal age of consensual sex for older men. It's sick, and twisted. You shouldn't be advertising this type of thing. A 4-Star Hotel Suite alone with you? Yeah, I doubt you would need to be alone or in a hotel in order to help bring someone to God. Oh! Not to mention the fact that you ask for possible full-body images of these girls.

Your use of words is poor Rev. If girls are meant to wait until marriage to have any sort of sexual intercourse, then please Sir, explain to me why you are trying to get them to do this with you in a hotel? Maybe you won't admit that these are indeed your intentions but hearing from other people that a girl was screaming "Lord I am coming," just proves what's really going on in that hotel room. Helping someone believe in God whole-heartedly would not be physically exhausting in anyway. You aren't required to do anything physical to get someone to believe in Him.

I am truly appauled at this. If you are going to advertise having sex with people who are eighteen and up, then do it elsewhere so people who are smart don't have to read into your innuendos.

Oh, and one more thing. "You have no idea how badly I want to minister to her right now," yeah, we all know what that means. She won't be "bucking" and yelling "yee-haw" for Him, she'll be bucking and yelling yee-haw for completely different reasons. If no one else sees this, they're blind. Simple as that.

Place your advertising for this type of thing elsewhere.
Please and Thank you.
Stop spreading slander of the good Reverend!