View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Sykora is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Intro - I want to have old fashioned marriage for real as HOH - 11-13-2008, 04:25 PM

Hi all

I almost don't beleave what i just herd. whoooooow!

I come here looking for friendship in a polite maner and I exspected better behavior here.

why is every one being so supper cridical here.
that when out in high school

Am I Waisting my time here by trying to talk and ask some simple question to the ideals of marriage...

Or is it that maybe people here may not have enough life expeirence to to explain things in an real adult manner or is that to much to ask for.

My behavior is very down to earth

I was born here razed here in the good old USA with good old fastioned family valuse.

Yes I speak as all Americans do I am a proud American
Some times my emotion can gets the better of me
I was talking about my true feelings about God giving me my true love to me and how I feel that she is a wonderful gift from GOD to me.

I hope that makes completely clear now

I never once said anything about Jesus mother mary your mistaken you maybe thinking of some one else.

I said that only have one parent my mother and no father to help me grow up into the man I am today.

I am God fearing man like you I am true believer 1 true God I pray toJesus and to God the father.

the attitude here should be one of giving helpful advice not any one making remarkes in any juegemental maner then your not being a good christian by belittling others

I also have the ablitity to LOL at my self with others

I am here to learn not to be judged by any one.

only god has that right to judge. dep down you know I am right

I am here to chat about ( subjucation / spanking ) of the wife in a loving manner.

I want trust to make friends here let try this again.

ok every one lets change the a new venu to the menu a more peaceful one ok.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I want have A blissful marriage that is built from mutual devotion and trust. Blissfil marriage comes from both giving love and service to your partner emotional needs and effection and sexual needs but it all starts with to begiin with real trust in one another.
__________________________________________________ ____________

the power is in the trust

A submissive and obedient Wife gives control to her HOH at exactly the rate that her trust grows. An HOH has no power to instantly create trust he must gradually accumulate it. Trust is a state of mind and only the Wife can create trust in her own mind.
Once gained, trust can not be taken for granted. It must be cared for to ensure it does not slip away. Trust comes in many forms. One of the most important elements that an HOH must develop for his submissive and obedient Wife is certainty. This is very important because certainty comes from trust and trust grows with certainty.
A submissive Wife gains certainty from her obedience. For example; a submissive Wife knows that her HOH will be home at a certain time and she must be standing by the door to present herself too him. He is always reliable, this gives her certainty and from this certainty she gains trust. By presenting herself too her HOH in a submissive and obedient manner she is demonstrating her respect for her HOH. The HOH’s control over her is asserted and she knows that she is being a good girl and all is well in her marriage. Trust is built a little bit further each day.
A obedient Wife knows that she must be not misbehave. Trust is grown by a HOH who applies correction at even the smallest deviation from his specified rules. A Wife will never trust a HOH that flip flops on rules. Her trust comes from having a strong Husband and the certainty that all is well in her marriage. A submissive Wife expects to be corrected if she misbehaves. This creates trust in her mind that all is well because if she had misbehave she would be corrected immediately.
Trust takes two key forms. Firstly trust is grown by a strong reliable HOH who cares for every detail of his wife’s wellbeing. This gives her that warm feeling inside that every cell in her body is adored. Secondly through correction by a strong HOH who uses his authority to enforce his high standard of behavior. This creates certainty in her mind that she is a good girl and all is well in her marriage.
__________________________________________________ _____________

ok friends let hear it...

God bless.

Johnny.