View Single Post
(#207)
Old
Unsaved trash, retarded queer
Under Investigation

Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned - 01-21-2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheLord View Post
Okay Jeb or whatever your username is, this post is complete and utter BS. The fact that your ultraconservative ass and friends thought to make this post is beyond me. First before I say anything else I would like to quote JK Rowiling herself. "Yes I am a Christian and put Christian imagery and illusions throughout the series" so take that Jeb(im just gonna call you that) and suck it. Harry Potter is under the freaking FANTASY section not nonfiction you dumbass! and since you clearly didnt pass first grade...Fantasy means its not real. So yes Harry Potter doesnt make itself seem real nor does it "promote" any negative themes. It teaches kids more then the bible ever will.
Personally I have been going to Catholic School and Church my whole life and it was Harry Potter that changed me morally into a better person and I started to value things greater than myself. I started to value courage, honesty, fighting for what is right, giving a voice to the voiceless, fighting evil, etc. Children start to see themselves in these beautifully crafted characters and through Harry Potter they get to see values and morals that they want for themmselves. Like my best friend her idol became Hermione(and since obviously your ignorant ass didnt read the series or this post would not have been made, Hermione is the protagonist's Best friend) and my best friend found that through Hermione it was okay and actually cool to be smart.
Harry Potter also saves lives. After another one of my friends read Harry Potter he truly saw the light and realized the damage of death and a suicide through the tragic death of Cederic and James and Lily Potter.
And on top of all of this if your going to Ban Harry Potter then ban Lord of the Rings or Star Wars(you sort of look like Chewbacca yourself) because that list could very well apply to those series if you are narrowminded enough to not understand that there are good books other than the bible.
My point is, you should probably throw out your computer and surgically remove your brain if you believe anything the OP said.
Comments would be nice and try to argue with me that I am wrong because I have many more points I didnt add.
Finally! someone on here who isn't a complete psycho path. I actually love you. You show them!