View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenterate
Recalcitrant

Cherry-picker

Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Science Wrong, Bible Right - 12-14-2014, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Hi Dave C, and welcome to our friendly forums! I see you're confused. This isn't a debate site; you'll find no one here will take your bait. This thread is to share the Good News that science, and all the Darwinian foolishness, and every other theory out there under the sun cannot compete with the Truth and Beauty of the Holy Word of God. If you have something to share in that regard, I'd love to hear it!

Say, why not share with us your story! What happened to you to turn you away from the sweet embrace of Christ Jesus? Was it a priest who molested you? A teacher who laughed at the Bible? A girl who wouldn't "put out" until you gave her a ring and stood before a preacher? What's hurting you so much? You can share your heart with us. We want to help.

Oh come on Mary, play along. I'm not debating God or Christianity with you. And to think all this infraction mess started over the love of a girl. Who's to say that God didn't bring me to this site to meet the woman he has set aside for me. (That's just a statement, no debate required) Anyway..this is a science thread so here's you some sciencey stuff...

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples.
Following the scientific revolution and the development of radiometric age dating, measurements of lead in uranium-rich minerals showed that some were in excess of a billion years old.[4] The oldest such minerals analyzed to date – small crystals of zircon from the Jack Hills of Western Australia – are at least 4.404 billion years old.[5][6][7] Comparing the mass and luminosity of the Sun to those of other stars, it appears that the solar system cannot be much older than those rocks. Calcium-aluminium-rich inclusions – the oldest known solid constituents within meteorites that are formed within the solar system – are 4.567 billion years old,[8][9] giving an age for the solar system and an upper limit for the age of Earth. *** Copied and pasted from https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...the_Earth.html ***

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 12-14-2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Highlighting plagiarized material