View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Advice on Spinning - 04-17-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you cleared that up, Mrs. Thompson! I was so confused as to why spinning could be bad, but I didn't really want to question Pastor Ezekiel, so I didn't say a word. I completely forgot that was a tyoe of....well, not music really, but ha. The only thing that comes to mind really is, well, actually spinning. I feel silly!
Mrs. Thompson, if you ever for whatever reason find yourself in North Cypress, come and see me! We'll tend babies and do a crafty day! Make some clothes for all the twins! Maybe John can take Mr Thompson bowling or hunting.
Silly me, I did not mean to say music, forgive me, I didn't know any other word I could use to describe it, apoligies for the misunderstanding, for only songs relating to Jesus can really be called music.
If I ever bump into your area somehow, I'll be sure to visit! Spinning is actually really fun (Godly fun that is), I enjoy being resourceful and recommend it .
YIC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.