View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 02-11-2007, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
So if people suddenly decide that rape, murder, and drinking urine is okay, God makes allowances for that? I'm having trouble following your "logic" here...
No, I'm saying that God can decide that, for the human race to get to the right path, some rules are only temporaly neccecary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
So you're suggesting that God, who knows all past, present, and future, was not capable of determining rules that would apply in the future?

So either God is an incompetent writer, or God is not omniscient. Which is it?
see above...
I'll give you the example of the ship again: you are a captain of a ship. You are fully aware of a storm brewing in the direction you want to go, but it's still better to go in the direction of the storm for some time, and then change that direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
What is your native language? Because I'm certain it can't be American. We are having a difficult time trying to follow your childish thought patterns. Are you a drug addict of some kind? Or maybe in a group home?

By the way, are you that pervert who has those out-of-focus photos all over Flicker? Because if you are, the DOF is looking for you.
My native language is Dutch/Flemish I am not a drug addict, and I'm also not in a group home. I also have nothing to do with the flicker guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:8

For I am the LORD, I change not;
Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:6
You are not a son of Jacob, since you are not a Jew... So I gues you just have to be consumed, right?