View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
Get out of the thread if you don't want to talk about it.
I hate Jesus because I am discussing about Marijuana? Jesus sends me to hell? Take your head out of the sand, jesus doesn't send people to hell. I accepted Jesus as my savior and he's my advocate in front of God. I am saved according to John 3:16

Oh Lord, why do you send us all the stupid ones? Why do you send us the ones who have only heard one line out of the entire Bible and think that's it? Why Lord? Why?

Try this quiz

Quote:
@Above, the Cannabis is mentionned 5 times in the ancient testament.

According to the Torah [36] cannabis was an ingredient in the Holy anointing oil mentioned in various sacred Hebrew texts. The herb of interest is most commonly known as kaneh-bosem (קְנֵה-בֹשֶׂם [37]) which is mentioned several times in the Hebrew Bible (See: Ki Tissa [Exodus 30:22-33] a secret priesthood document, and in King Solomon's Garden in SOS chapter 7) as a bartering material, incense, and an ingredient in Holy anointing oil used by the high priest on kings and prophets, priests and other ministers of the temple.

kaneh-bosem , Google that, and find out that its the name that was used for Cannabis.
So you're just going to ignore the fact that

HEMP ISN'T MARIJUANA ALTHOUGH IT IS A MEMBER OF THE CANNABIS FAMILY. ALSO HEMP CAN'T GET YOU HIGH!

No....no...... you go on with your little ignorance. Oh, and your links go nowhere, so yeah make up whatever stuff you want. It's probably from some place like high-life or something anyway. As I said, I ran the word through a word search and the word "cannibis" is not in the Old Testemant that I can find. Could one of the Pastors double check this for me?

Idiot.

Edit:

Oh and I stuck your word קְנֵה-בֹשֶׂ through a translator to see what it meant, it came back as buy backgammon. Want to explain why Google translate hates you? The word is קַנַּבּוֹס which means hemp, the known cannabis of that time. Marijuana in Hebrew is מריחואנה again, if the're the same plant, why are the two words so different?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?