View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 08-12-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
I wish I could share your joy, Brother. I do, however, have this nagging suspicion at the pit of my stomach that, come November, we may find that George W. Bush may no longer be America's (and God's) chosen to lead us into the new Millennium
Don't be disheartened, Dr. Ville. Remember the Book of Judges--every time God sold the Israelites into slavery (well, technically, he only sold them into slavery twice in Judges, the other four times were a gift), he brought forth a champion to redeem their freedom.

I am sure that God will bring forth leaders to keep America strong, and Pastor Deacon Fred has given us a pretty good idea where we can find them:

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25