View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison. - 12-25-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiaa View Post
why yes, i do know it is that place with IRA lunatics running all over the place, thank you for stating that. and it is a real country.
i'm 15, so, no, i don't have a husband, but i don't know why that even interests you.
They don't teach you to capitalize at the beginning of a sentence in "Northern" Ireland, Lydia?

I'm pretty sure that the Queen's English is pretty adamant about that.

Anyway, what is your favorite bible verse and how did you come to know Jesus?

Are you an Ulster Scot?

If so, why don't you claim Scotland as your home? Why do you want to entwine yourself with hellbound Irish papists?