View Single Post
(#791)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 01-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronfan View Post
So I am not saying it's innocent, or that everyone should play it , but I won't allow you to make those kind of accusations, even if it is bad in other ways

Don't say this is too long, because you would read a post this long if it agreed with you.
So it's bad but you wont let me say it?

It's difficult this way.

In the good old days people were forced to disagree before objecting to what another said.

Now it seems you can agree ... but disagree...

PRAISE THE LORD!