View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Forgive me brothers for I have sinned! I confess I've been leading a double life! - 04-16-2012, 02:32 PM

I'm glad you have had the courage to admit it, courage that was given to you by Jesus. The same courage given to me to help me to admit to myself and my friends at Landover that I was once a filthy, spud eating, drunken Mick.

With prayer you can overcome your evil vice. Remember, when you pick up the KJV bible the devil gets a headache, when you open it he passes out and when you seek salvation from within its pages he explodes back into the depths of hell where he belongs. May God bless you brother and give you the strength now to match your courage.

Remember Isaiah when he could no longer tell good from evil and needed God's wisdom to help him, I think you may have experienced something similar, something you thought was good, is actually evil, but the good Lord helped you realise the error you were making before it was too late; Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. (Isa 5:20 KJV). Read that daily and you'll help despatch satan back into his firey pit with all his evil music.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.