View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

OhSweetSatan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SCRABBLE - A TOOL OF THE DEVIL? - 04-16-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
SCRABBLE - A TOOL OF THE DEVIL?

Friends,

I recently received a letter from a good Christian woman, who was worried by her 13 years old son's behavior. She had walked in on him, and two of his male friends, playing the so-called children's word game - 'Scrabble' - and was horrified by what she found!

For the words they had 'spelled-out' on the Scrabble board included 'homosexual', 'erection', 'anal', and 'queer'! Shocking! And they say this is a board-game for children?

You would think that spelling these sort of words would lose you the game, but surprisingly a small and perverted word like 'queer' is worth a massive 42 points with a triple word score! While a word like 'love' is only worth 7 points!

Naturally the poor woman was terrified - as she thought this meant her poor son was a 'queer' himself! For she had assumed they were playing some sort of 'Fag-Edition' of Scrabble! That was when I went on to investigate, and was shocked by what I found!

For this was NOT some sort of pervert-edition they were playing, but actually the normal edition, on sale in all children's toy stores! Yes, these are the kinds of sick words children are being exposed to when playing this game!

Not only that, but this evil game's true nature is exposed when you find out the word 'God' is worth a measly 5 points, while the 'Devil' gets 9 points! Terrifying! This sick game actually gives Lucifer almost double the score of God!

Scrabble is evil, and a tool of the Devil! Any parent who allows their child to play this Satanic game is guilty of child abuse, and in need of serious psychiatric help!
Better keep your children away from the alphabet too, it spells all sorts of nasty words! Again i ask you is this a serious thread? Its scabble, its just a mere coincidence that those words score so high. Devil gets 9 points because it has 5 letters, God gets 5 points because it has 3 letters. Wow.