View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected lezbo

Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Lezbo

Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 01-21-2013, 08:25 PM

There's nothing to be scared of with atheists, you big sillies. I talk to them all the time and they're often really nice people. Shania is an atheist (kind of) though she sort of believes in spirituality and souls. Many of my feminist friends are also atheists but they're not mean to me at all - they think it's kind of cool that there's a lesbian vicar out there fighting the fight for women's rights in the church.

Many of them do really good works and I think our kind and loving God will let them into Heaven anyway because they do good things in the spirit of Christian values. For example, they sponsored my recent African condom drive by sky diving for charity and doing sponsored starve activities in solidarity with AIDS victims purely out of a sense of goodness. I respect that.

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.