View Single Post
(#1628)
Old
Unsaved trash, dope addict

alex.siegel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex.siegel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex.siegel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex.siegel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex.siegel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 07-12-2013, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
There are just so many reasons. We serve a risen Saviour. We know that He's living (whatever the secularist may say). We see His hand of mercy, hear His voice of cheer and at just the times we need Him He's always near. In all the world around us we see His loving care and although our hearts may grow weary we never despair. We know that He's leading through all the stormy blast and that the day of His appearing will come (everything else He has promised has come to pass and He has promised this). That is why we rejoice, as Christians. We lift up our voices and sing Ęternal Hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King! He is the hope of all who seek Him, the help of all who find. No-one else is so loving, so good and so kind.

I can personally testify that He lives! Christ Jesus lives today. (How could that be if He had not risen from the dead? And how could He have died if He had not been alive in the first place?) He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way; He imparts Salvation. Yet you ask how I know He lives (and I am happy to answer you)? He lives within my heart!

It is because all the prophecy concerning Jesus is fulfilled in Christ that we are assured of Scripture's accuracy. Many prophecies are being fulfilled in the world right now. Christianity is under attack. But Jesus' promise is our hope and we do not need to examine life for it to be worth living. Hallelujah!

How do you know that he rose? Huh?

Your "evidence" is literally a 2000 year-old book that says "And he died, but came back to life. Believe me, this is the 100% truth."