View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 10-19-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
Isn't the New Atheism just Satan's new attempt to attack the richous and God fearing? But we will prevail of course.

First it was rationalism, then it was Darwin, genetics, science, evolution and this last desperate attempt. Satan has always attacked us. But we have God on our side. We will prevail in the end.

But who is the anti-christ? Is it Obama or Richard Dawkins. I can't decide who is the most evil of those two?

Statistically unlikely. Take my country for example. 2/3 are christian, 1/3 is without confession. At the beginning of the 20th century, almost all Germans were christians. And those that are christian are often only so by traditiob, because their parents had them baptized. They do not necessarily attend church more than once a year or read the bible on a regular basis.

As far as America is concerned, the true christians you are referring to are white conservative middle class people. I am sorry (OK, that was a lie, I am not sorry), but the ethnic composition of America is changing. Your kind of people is simply dieing out.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.