View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

alpha999888 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT - 07-27-2009, 05:17 AM

You know what? You people are sick in the head. You hit your own children for things they dont understand. And ferthermore you make fun of anothers culture. In this case the japanease for that picture of the feline ghost. Please tell me, did god tell you in your sleep that "All men are created equal." does not apply to anyone anymore? And also im 15. If i was hit as a kid i would grow to hate my parents and probably run away. Some even go inot prostitution to get by, by themselfs. I might even be able to tell the children hotline what you people are doing and have you tired in court. Get with the times. You cant abuse kids like you used ot anymore just because it was not allowed in your time. Must i tell you what you and your wives/husbands did to make your children or what your parents did to make you? You people make me sick. PLEASE enlighten me and tell me that god WANTS you to inflict pain on your children. Hmmm have you even ever tried, oooooh i don't know, TALKING to your children and tell them not to do somthing if its bad? Do you people imedatly whip out a belt or a paddle or a ruler and hit your child when they do even the slightes thing wrong? Because from my prospective you all are equal to drunks beating their wives. Please tell me how thats diffrent and if you were a kid or when you were a kid would you or did you like to be beat? Do you really think so low of humans to not learn anything unless they were beat? well let me tell you, i am christain and i was never beat even once. I turned out fine. My parents just calmly sa me down and talked to me insted of beating me. most kids that are beat fear the person beating them for the rest of their lives. Do you really want your children fearing you? Stop the chain and just sit down wit hyour kids and talk to them. and if you must know im an honor student and get the highest grades in my class. One of my best subjects is Phycology and yes that is a class in my school. PLEASE enlighten me on how go would want to see a man beating their childern. in my opinion, if i was god i would send you straight to hell. all who agree with what you people do.